Northern Stars Legacy

This forum is for members of the Northern Stars Legacy, a riding club created on the virtual horse world of Star Stable Online.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nathalie Eveningstar

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Nathalie Eveningstar on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:56 am

NSL Admission Form

NAME: Nathalie Eveningstar (the “H” is silent)

NICKNAME(S): Nat

BIRTHDAY: June 5, 1995

RACE/ETHNICITY: Filipino/White; American

ABOUT ME:

Born in America. Spent my first Jorvik summer in 2012, where I ran into my doppleganger, Natalie Eveningstar, and the two of us have been following each other ever since. I called dibs on my nickname “Nat”, which meant Natalie ended up changing her nickname to “Alie”. Aside from the fact that I idolize horses and Natalie feels maybe so-so about them, we’re practically twins.

Before I moved to Jorvik, I had some riding experience, but the only formal riding lessons I had were back when I was 10 – 12 years old. Since then, I was all passion, but no horse.

Then I met Moondancer, the first horse I started leasing from Moorland Stables. After that, everything about my new life in Jorvik has unfolded like a dream.

I can be quiet. I can be loud. I enjoy nature and trail riding with friends. I’m a small town girl with a country soul, who wishes for nothing more than a ranch and a horse to call her own.

Height: 4’11”

Weight: 95 lbs

Favorite Color: Navy Blue

Favorite Food: Can’t name a favorite, but I LOVE Italian. Next to that, Mexican.

Favorite Drink: Water. I’ll have juice and soda on rare occasion – like, three times a year.

Favorite Dessert: Anything with chocolate. Preferably, just chocolate. No fruit fillings. Nuts are good, though. Judging at first glance, you probably wouldn’t have guessed that I’m a chocoholic. Like, addicted. Gotta have my fix, or the day isn’t over.

Why I Chose the NSL: Duh. I wanted a club. Plus, the name sounded pretty cool.

View user profile http://northernstarslegacy.forumotion.asia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]